zaterdag 7 september 2013

Saturday, 07/09/2013 - 100th posting!!

My 100th contribution in this blog today. It is really going fast when you 're having fun! Hahaha.

Found this picture of Guardians Of TheGalaxy today. Looks really great. Can't wait to see the motion picture although the comics are not so great (in my opinion).


I opened a second blog today. Besides comics I am making pictures of trucks. I really enjoy relaxing along the highway, making pictures of the truck that drives by. If you are interested, just look at the blog here: http://renewilthof2.blogspot.nl/Just

1 example, the rest you can find on my other blog.


I made this picture on the TT Circuit in Assen somewhere in August during the truckday. Unfortunately we were on the wrong site of the track, so I only was able to make pictures of the back of these guys. We were also pretty far away, so this was the best I could do.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten